“This training is excellent! And each day keeps getting better and better!” Psychotherapist
“I completed a two year Masters on Addiction and Substance Abuse and learnt more practical information and skills on this day than in those two years” LPC Therapist
“The guided imagery was phenomenal! Very helpful to have demonstrations and lots of practice. Wonderful training!” Independent Consultant
“The demonstrations of Guided Imagery and Counter Conditioning for Addictions were thought provoking and extremely helpful” LPC Therapist
“The live demo of RIGAAR was awesome” Hypnotherapist
“All of these days were excellent! I particularly liked the distinction around suggestions, nominalizations, and normalising. I see immediate applications to my life and work” Coach
The Human Givens Diploma is a highly practical psychotherapy course that is revolutionizing the successful treatment, understanding and prevention of the mental and emotional health issues that affect all human beings: including depression, PTSD, phobias, anxiety disorders, postnatal depression, psychosis, addictions, anger management and behavioral problems. Two studies showed 80% of vets with PTSD became sub-clinical with one to four sessions of human givens therapy and mild/moderate depression lifted three times faster than medication-assisted psychotherapy.(1)
Just a few benefits of Human Givens approach are:
- Imaginal exposure allows for processing of multiple traumas in same session
- Imaginal exposure results in less discomfort for client and clinician and less risk of re-traumatization and compassion fatigue
- Fewer sessions required, often one to four for many clients.
- With fewer sessions:
- Clients more likely to stay in treatment
- Clients experience less discomfort
- Client less likely to be re-traumatized
- Vicarious traumatization, compassion fatigue and burnout all but eliminated
- Transference and counter-transference become non-issues
- Cost savings
- Important marketing factor for the clinician
- Clients leave sessions feeling more positive and hopeful
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, or would like to chat to someone about the training, please feel free to contact the organisers, John Shuford and Maggie Minsk. (You can also call Maggie or text her on 252-288-2724)
The following courses also count towards Part 1 of the Human Givens Diploma
- Effective Brief Psychotherapy
- From Stress to Psychosis
- How to Break the Cycle of Depression
- How to Make Counseling More Effective
- Tackling Addiction
- Understanding Anxiety
- Effective Anger Management
You can SAVE 15% on these online courses by buying all 7 at once, click here for details.
Not sure whether it’s for you yet?
If you have any questions at all, we’re here to help.
Please feel free to call or text Maggie Minsk on her cell phone at 252-288-2724. Or you can contact her via her website www.maggieminsk.com
Find out more:
Plus there are: Books, CDs, MP3s, Journals and more >
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Ref. (1) PTSD Resolution